Website Maintenance - April 6th 2022

Another maintenance delay. Good grief. Hope that they issue a nice bonus as compensation.

2 Likes

Itā€™s still not up and running for me yet. :disappointed: Definitely think bonusā€™s should be issued on this. Was trying to deposit and now I canā€™t.

1 Like

Come on this is not acceptable

Foster you have a thankless job - thank you for keeping us informed!
Lets all just take a step back. Im sure our systems have been down at work before and we all learn to deal with it. I for one would rather ignition take the time to make sure it is right before brining the sight up with possible bugs. Last time Ignition went above and beyond by giving us bonuses and Im sure they will do the same - I for one would like to commend them on there dedication!!

Any common compensation in regards to this issue would likely be sent via account message or email and on an account by account basis. That being said at this point there is no confirmation of this. It would likely take some time to assess how many players were affected and would be done at a later date once the issues are actually fixed.

1 Like

No issues here! Good site. I can waitā€¦ would like to be able to withdrawl daily though with crypto. Any amount and not be capped on occurrences. This is my only gripe. Hard to wait 72 hours if you win big after you just withdrew.

Take care and Iā€™ll be looking for delay bonus for sure!

Haha

1 Like

they were fair with compensation last time , iā€™m sure they will be fair this time as well

2 Likes

I just want to play, not deposit.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t even log into the forum leave a comment until now. Hoping all the issues are resolved now and compensations are in the works.

Just do what you can itā€™s all you can do. People need to learn patience.

I just want to play come on canā€™t deposit

I am unable to make a deposit either and thatā€™s all!

Any updates?

Canā€™t even deposit money wtf is that

Is the site still down every where else or is it me having problems

cant make deposits and every link is still choppy. hopefully they take care of us like last time

There are still issues but we sadly have no specific updates yet.

Any rough idea of an estimated timeframe this might be resolved? 2 hours? 2 days? Anything at all?

Ridiculousā€¦ hope there is some type of compensation for such poor service. Certainly not an expert but this is not an acceptable standard this company should be have. Somebody in IT should find new employment

As maintenance began this morning I had just entered the free spins bonus on Larryā€™s Lucky Tavern and before it started, it froze and kicked me out. I went back to the game just now and it did not save my progress so nothing resumed. Also, I wanted to know didnā€™t the time say 3am? Because it kicked me around 2am this morning so an hour earlier than I was expecting Edit: I just noticed it was for Eastern Standard Time, but still should have saved my game progress