Website Maintenance - April 6th 2022

We can also assure you that any funds you have in your account are safe.

This is incorrect.

That’s valid, just very frustrating

I can’t argue that, and we are again sorry for this. We certainly are aware that this has taken longer than needed and as always we on the Forum will provide feedback to appropriate teams in regards to posts here.

Well then you got people like me that’s very paranoid and now all my head is thinking very very sketchy kind of scary

Being realistic here with this one.

Judging by the last two maintenance issues. The first one being a huge disaster due to the facts that there was no accountability, no real time communication of what was happening and how poor the customer appreciation/satisfaction was.

I think the I.T. Team needs a complete overhaul at this point or even possibly a 3rd party to partner with and oversee the site, fix tech issues and help create a smoother, less buggy and overall better running website.

2 Likes

I agree things may not go as planned. But if this happens every time, you should be looking into why you don’t meet the time frame you quoted and trying to fix the root of the problem if there is one. Or it’s simply coincidence and you have as bad luck as me with these things.

I guess that would be down to unforeseen circumstances, I don’t have information regarding the upgrade, but I’m lead to believe it was quite a large one, so thing may have taken longer that anticipated which with these sort of things is very likely.
And welcome to the forum!

That not true I can think of several reasons it would benefit you

Ultimately we are a business where the majority of our activity is based on deposits from players. If no one can access the website or essentially be active with us, this certainly doesn’t help us in any way. There’s really no advantage to us not having the website up, or purposely lying about maintenance timeframes as this would just anger players without any benefit to us.

You say the majority of your activity…what is the other part of your business activity???

We won’t be going into every business venture that Ignition has as it’s not really relevant to any conversation here and much of it would be private regardless. The main point being that you stated you can see benefits to us lying about maintenance or having the website down, I can certainly discuss those if you want to post them.

The site appears to be up now. Foster you and @Davy kept your cool through the outage! Commendable :smiley:

1 Like

I was only curious about the other things for exploring other things I might be interested in getting involved in…as for reasons why it would benefit ignition … I apologize … my intentions aren’t to make any clients more paranoid or angry I very much enjoy ignition…I just have a smart mouth lol

Can log in, can’t deposit, says maintenance still.

Yes I’d is back up lost my money within five minutes of play I think that was the maintenance so they can fix the games to make people Lose

1 Like

Not up for me

2 Likes

Embarrassing that this is going nearly step by step the same as last time.

1 Like

That isn’t necessarily true. Last time we didn’t have any access to the Forum immediately, and the websites or access to customer accounts weren’t even available for a few days from what I remember. Still obviously not ideal but not quite the same.

1 Like

Foster, Ignition is a good site. I have faith in your IT staff. Will wait patiently for the site to function properly again.

1 Like