Weekly $2500 Freeroll Poker Tournament Update - April 13th, 2023

Here are my three key findings:

#1. Bots are playing in the freeroll (Auto check/fold) accounts are not sitting out but automatically folding.

#2. Someone has multiple accounts with a third-party application with different instances dragging down the bandwidth for everyone. Accounts come on after sitting out for seven hours or have been on auto check/fold. Who signs on after seven hours late for a poker game?

#3. Unlike paid tournaments, you don’t have to pay for multiple entries for Freeroll. That’s why the freeroll tournaments have this issue. Cystal clear that someone is waiting for everyone to be offline so that they can automatically win.

In conclusion, Ignition should be able to shut the intruder off not sure why they haven’t done this yet. The Jackpot Sit & Go disconnections are questionable since it shows similar performance issues with the disconnects and it’s a huge advantage when you are playing 2v1 in poker. It’s a huge security risk.

Ignition is accountable for fair play in the game. Please take this seriously and fix the security issues rather than blowing off your customers and say nothing is wrong with the game.

i will concur with my limited knowledge on the back end that that all feels on point

can anyone make sense of why the bet levels are increasing so slowly.

Ignition should check on all inactive tables because some of these tables are going to take a whole day to just be blinded out.

Im the only one at my table playing but only four actually say sitting out

Here is the problem. 7 Hours in blinds are 30/60

Same here. My table has two sitting out and for the person just before me the notifications keep saying that it’s giving them time to reconnect. But idk really because before that person was playing actually

My tables been frozen for a while

Edit: Could we at least get an update as to whether or not us staying in at this point is going to still pay us out

2 Likes

Are blinds never going up?

any “update” for us that are still hoping after our table blinds out we dont have to sit through a 1500 table again?

Table 303 were playing like 3 hands an hour it’s got a little fast not much

Slowly but surely trimming the fat

Someone that has not played 1 hand just started playing

Code should have been scrapped years ago… same bugs as old gui

every account that is auto folding without sitting out is a bot.

When you time out you sit out. If youre not sitting out you are folding its a bot auto folding. There are a lot of bots in this game

1 Like

Even if you take 1st by the time it’s done it’s going to equal like a dollar an hour

1 Like

Most likely going to null it out by time it hits the money

1 Like

So i guess we just wasted a whole evening. The ONLY tournament affected… bet we wont even get those wonderful 35x rollover freespins to make up for it.

1 Like