Why is the client directing me to HU games when others are running?

I want to second the frustrations with this policy. I am constantly being sat at short handed tables instead of other games with open seats. It is also a fairly regular thing to be at a table and see a seat get filled with the “reserved” for multiple minutes and then someone never comes to take that seat. The seat is “reserved” for multiple minutes at a time blocking other people from joining and then no one ends up taking the seat. This is all at 6 max.

Just give us back the lobby. This random seating is so incredibly frustrating and filled with bugs.

4 Likes

After i taunted saying show me your worst then i got aces full vs a royal flush 30 seconds after i taunted on these forums and also how i seen how i get isolated on tables that do not fill up when i know for a fact there are tables with empty seats (see my 9max report on this thread) i do not doubt there are house plants and superusers anymore at all…everything is SHADY AS PUCK!

the seating policy MUST be changed and i mean now!

countless bugs i have reported and not a single bug has been fixed in the last 8 months.

how bad are the security flaws? we never get any updates or bug fixes!

i do also believe the RNG is predetermined with action hands.
and with the ability to download hand histories and see EVERYONES cards, a smart person (not me) i am sure would be able to figure out his hand will win when he sees the flop.

oh i really meant to say @Regulated Welcome to the forums!
1 more thing, i use the downloadable poker client and i never seen a table get stuck at “reserved”

I agree 100%. Give us back the lobby!

1 Like

i also agree 1000%

i think they want to isolate a whale with 3 other house plants so they can stack him and keep all the money…why should a whale give money to players when he can give it to the house.

Such insane beliefs lol