Bonuses/Cashback

same here. Though it’s not much of one but I’ve had amazing runs with less.

@AceSpinz, @Anthony918,

Upon review your cashbacks have now been issued.

Also wondering about cashback it’s been 2 days

I never even got my cash back from 2 weeks ago

@Chelseyjean I can see that you reached out to Customer Service who explained this for you.
@Uzzi_123 I’ll send you a PM with more information about your cashback.

MORE TOPICS FROM ME

What level are you in ; Im in platinum and get 11% cash back is that cool I don’t know If I loose $1000 I get $100 back. If I loose $20 I get $2 dollars back. Don’t worry about cashback just play smart good luck.

Generally speaking though, if you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn, and your balance is below $10, you’re eligible!

When the clock strikes midnight, any account balances under $10 become eligible for a Cashback Bonus. Essentially, if you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn, you’ll earn a Cashback Bonus of between 6% and 15% of those deposits.

Every player begins at the Steel tier, where you’ll receive 6% Cashback. But as you earn Tier Points through regular play, you’ll reach different tiers that up the ante as follows:

• Chrome – 7%
• Bronze – 8%
• Silver – 9%
• Gold – 10%
• Platinum – 11%
• Titanium – 12%
• Diamond – 15%

1 Like

They really didnt though they told me about my cash back from the 16th I am wondering about friday Saturday and sunday

I’m going to take a look on your previous eligibility and I’ll send you a PM shortly with more information.

@EMELO_123. Yazzzzz I wish people could actually understand that…but alot of players do not understand this. You earn Cash back on loses…so if you deposit $100 and win $500 and then cash out…but redeposit the $500 and lose…you have ONLY lost 100… and therefore your cash back would be based on the $100 deposit that you lost.

1 Like

@Texasgal13 I know is sad but there working hopefully to improve on this with some some ideas I posted on the forum which I think should be how real cash back should work on any of the ignition levels. Instead of waiting for us to reach a balance of under $10 after we deposited $100 the cash back feature should be calculated on actual losses not on balances below a threshold. Some of my sharing is implemented on games like poker heat even if is a play money game the cash back feature is very well done. I wish I can go on the details but checkout some of my post and see what I mean and maybe we can motivate ignition to improve on not just the cashback feature but also on the wagering requirement for bonuses.

SOME POST TO READ1

THIS IS SOME OF MY THOUGH ABOUT WHAT YOUR MENTIONING:
What level are you in ; Im in platinum and get 11% cash back is that cool I don’t know If I loose $1000 I get $100 back. If I loose $20 I get $2 dollars back. Don’t worry about cashback just play smart good luck.

Generally speaking though, if you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn, and your balance is below $10, you’re eligible!

When the clock strikes midnight, any account balances under $10 become eligible for a Cashback Bonus. Essentially, if you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn, you’ll earn a Cashback Bonus of between 6% and 15% of those deposits.

Every player begins at the Steel tier, where you’ll receive 6% Cashback. But as you earn Tier Points through regular play, you’ll reach different tiers that up the ante as follows:

• Chrome – 7%
• Bronze – 8%
• Silver – 9%
• Gold – 10%
• Platinum – 11%
• Titanium – 12%
• Diamond – 15%

1 Like

I have not received a cash back bonus in a few weeks and have been on a streak of bad luck the last 4-5 days.

Can a moderator take a look at my account/transaction history and advise on my cash back status?**

Edit: Once the site is back up and running**

1 Like

@DetroitShadows. The site has crashed…so if it takes awhile for you to get an answer, just be patient.

2 Likes

@DetroitShadows we’ll be able to take a look once the site issue is resolved and we’ll send you a PM.

Thanks Matt!

1 Like

I haven’t received cashback in quite some time myself…Is there a way any of the higher-ups can look into this?

@monkeymook We can certainly take a look into this once the site issue is resolved.

@monkeymook. Did you have a large withdraw at any point? You have to have lost money in order to receive cash back. It is on losses only. Deposits minus withdraws must indicate a loss and then you earn cash back on that lose.

I dont know the exact amount off hand but I did have losses where I would get some daily kick back and then it just stopped all of a sudden. I’m not sure why it stopped, but they offered to look into it for me once the dust settles with these server problems.

1 Like

@monkeymook. That’s good. Yea I haven’t received cash back in quite awhile…but it is because I cashed out quite a bit of money awhile back and I haven’t purchased back near as much as of yet. So I don’t qualify at this time. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info! I didn’t think that was the case for me, but I could be wrong. Good to know either way.

1 Like