Poker Issues 8/3/2021

@DorJel7505 We have removed most tournaments completely for the time being. Once resolved we’ll be able to go through and begin refunding all cancelled/stopped tournaments

1 Like

It just did it to me again. 45k in the pot, I call a 1/3 pot size bet. Nothing happens. I’m folded out and lost the hand. My chip stack is dwindling due to no fault of my own. I have emailed support requesting ticket refunds. This is totally unacceptable.I’m just going to leave the table because this is unplayable.

All forms of refunds will be handled automatically once the issue is resolved

1 Like

Why are tournaments still running if you’re aware that everything is effed?

We are going through them one by one. Unfortunately its not just one button to pause everything at once.

1 Like

Are issues still occurring?

Thank you Matt.

I don’t know as I was booted out of my $5.50 Sit and Go Omaha H/L. Timed out every hand. Afraid to go back in and check it out for you.

Great thanks!

Reports that I’ve gotten are that they should be working now but we will be refunding all affected tournaments following our cancelation policy

1 Like

The 7777 guaranteed 10+1 NL eventually cleared up, but yea only after damage had been done.

What is the eta on all affected tournaments being refunded? Thx

We have had word that this should now be resolved.
Obviously let us know if you are still having any issues. (You might need to log out and back in again)

Guys, apologies but it looks like there are still a few issues with poker tournaments and disconnections.
Our team is looking into this and hope to have it resolved soon.

1 Like

Can play with my tickets now, thanks!

1 Like

Can other players try using their SnG tickets and let us know to ensure this has been fixed please? (When ready on your end obviously)

When will my 11 dollar 3 table sit and go ticket be added?

Did you enter a tournament and have issues with disconnections? The cancellation policy would have likely already returned this. You can PM us HERE to have us look into a specific incidence or tourney with the actual tournament number.

My jackpot sng ticket worked just fine

1 Like

We can now confirm on our end that this should be fixed. Obviously let us know if this isn’t the case below and apologize for the issues yesterday and this morning.

1 Like