Site Stability Updates - 2

We deserve bonus,Ir a your mistake Cuber attack,dont forgwt who paying aite we players,Whitour us you will not run the show,so give us bonus and start learning from your mistake.

Any update?

Unfortunately we have no new update. We can assure you that as once we do; our members will be the first to know

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hello moderators I am wondering if I will still get cash back for my play this week with the ongoing site issues? Thanks for checking and if you could let me know when I will receive the cash back bonus?

1 Like

Definitely starting to look like a exit strategy!

Does anybody here actually still believe they are going to issue anything or just pull this until everyone eventually gives up and stops posting on here?

Personally I was expecting it every day for the first 10 days but now Iā€™m just laughing at myself for being so dumb.

5 Likes

That would probably be + EV.

1 Like

I havenā€™t deposited here in a week. I wonā€™t til they make it right. Itā€™s disgusting at this point. Iā€™m getting emails about the gumball and other tournaments but nothing regarding stability and comp? Itā€™s insulting.

5 Likes

Itā€™s certainly mind blowing how they are giving away all this money on twitter and doing new jackpot competitions if they havenā€™t fixed this ā€œddosā€ attack. Maybe they should focus on fixing stuff before having new promotions.

5 Likes

Man I love ignition poker butā€¦

It is really irritating when you flop the nuts and the table hangs on you and you lose the money you have put in the pot.

Anyone having problems with games loading up nothing is working for me

Are you getting any error? Any specific game?

1 Like

Nothingā€˜s working none of this slots loaded up completely even when trying to call itā€™s not working I have been able to call before

It just stays at 100%

lobby took 7 times to load

My apologies I just reseted my phone I think itā€™s working now maybe there was an issue but it looks like the games are loading now

2 Likes

Still no updates on compensation. You keep apologizing and telling us your working hard on fixing things but let me ask this, if you guys really cared about us being loyal you shouldā€™ve shut down the site until itā€™s all fixed. But you didnā€™t therefore you donā€™t give a shit about us and our money.

1 Like

Lies lies liesā€¦ how long are you going to continue lying To us?