Site Stability Updates - 2

I can’t login or if I can login it won’t let me do anything… per usual. :roll_eyes:

I’ve been having that issue on bovada earlier but it’s working now. That also brings up the next question… how are they going to know who is affected and what qualifies as “affected” for the compensation?

1 Like

I click on cashier to deposit and all I get is an error message at top of screen the it asks if I want to translate from German to English

1 Like

Why are people still playing when the site it obviously still broken. Please don’t fall for the new jackpot promo………

2 Likes

Let me give you a btc address you can send it to.

It’s a joke and is why they site was having issues they were tweaking around on it …they basically ruined these three games its a slick industry way of taking 97rtp game mixed with greed to get 60rtp by combining 3 games of jackpot into one ooo haha…they are easily taking 30 to 40 % of the real number and that means smaller wins weak bonuses your sheep if you also believe that jackpot is Always going to a legit player sure they have an account…it’s just like poker tournaments there always a player with high ID # who enters late and knows when to call or fold and its one of them.who knocks you out now you have to be a damn good player with luck to come in top 3 but I net when the feds take these guys down itbwill be shown more often than not if the 5 million dollars they advertise to be given away maybe a few hundred thousand…it’s the reason for all of us are just a number and a different number each tourney this makes it rather simple to enter and play with the ability to see all hands . It’s their software…lol ofcourse they know you are bluffing abd after they knock few players out at one table they are beamed up and re entered into z different table…they always enter the tourney in the last hour or do of the window and they come in as r or 5 …so to win its nearly impossible…it’s become criminal now in what they are doing…

I cannot login. I took a screen record to confirm the issue if necessary. I am able to login here but not in my actual account. Was going to play in the social media free roll but I guess I’ll miss it.

That’s funny when I finally was to able to get on the phone with them they were saying that they don’t have any issues going on :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In that case, if the site is stable, Give us our comp. Right?

1 Like

Exactly I just finished the survey you get after a phone call I explain how I was told how no one else was having any problems but obviously as you can see I’m not the only one complaining about it but the site does seem to be running fine now I’m not having any issues at all with anything anymore.

1 Like

I’m still having issues but there’s not any issues. That’s what I was told 2 weeks ago too and that compensation would be sent out 24-48 hours from that time. Well here we are with issues and no comps.

1 Like

It’s been a long time now - weeks if not a month - is it going to be fixed or not? How much longer. I am screwed out of about 65$ and I won’t play until it’s resolved. I am Louise.

1 Like

Frustrating.

1 Like

Genius business model here. Accept deposits while stating the you will lose funds to said “ddos attack”.

2 Likes

Just because I have nothing better to do right now. I have to ask the obvious!

2 Likes

Well it looks like he’s actually replying to you and not just sending you pre-typed up answers

1 Like

Any updates?? Everything seems to be working for everyone that I can see.

1 Like

Yeah it’s been actually really smooth on here

1 Like

Good to hear. Looking forward to comp so I can check it out.

2 Likes

We are continuing to push for more details and a timeframe on compensation. We hope to have some good news and updates soon

9 Likes