Site Stability Updates - 2

I’ve provided all the updated information we have in this thread. Any communications you’re having with other sites and there compensation would be different

2 Likes

I totally understand but it’s essentially the same business and we know you work for both. They also issue the same amount of compensations and since I don’t have access to bovada forum I’m just asking here instead of opening up chat support over here.

1 Like

Compensation for the ddos issues should be going out today once our team resolve the spins that players kept getting a repetitive error over night

4 Likes

Thank you sir

I accidentally changed my language on the website to Spanish and noticed the home screen banner was not there. I changed it back to English and she was back!

Hi Matt, thank you for the update! when compensation is given does that mean the site is up and functioning correctly without any issues? Or will the site still be being worked on?

1 Like

Image didn’t attach.

hasn’t happened

do you know how the compensation will be calculated?

1 Like

No idea.

I think it should be a certain amount for Tier level and additional based on how much $ in play spent in the last 3 weeks.

Then again, I have no say in it so it’s going to be a dice roll.

I agree. A combination of both is appropriate. Like, if diamond level birthday bonus gift is doable at the rate they offer, it should be at least that, plus a percentage of the deposits

I really think they will come through with a decent bonus but after the last 3 weeks I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 40,000 points and a $10 poker ticket.

1 Like

Has anyone received anything yet?

Received money back into my account from the broken spins around half an hour ago. Looks like about the same amount as the missing spins for me.

1 Like

That’s good but I don’t understand that. I saw what was going on last night but I was experiencing that about every 3-5 spins a few weeks ago. I guess they aren’t reimbursing for that?

Most of the time those spins weren’t actually removing the money, unless it was different for you. Still annoying in both situations, but that’s the difference between the two.

If you did have a missing spin in the previous cases you could usually get it back by reloading the game (usually…), however long that might take. But with yesterday’s spins the money was just gone. I don’t know if an actual spin result existed serverside or not.

I know several times it error and I lost money. Like playing let it ride I would be in the middle of a game not even the last card turned over yet and it would error and refresh to a new game. I’m not really concerned about it if they just hurry up and give us a GOOD compensation.

What are we waiting on @moderators? Y’all have been quiet all day here and on Bovada. Can we please get some update?

You can even lie and tell us you’re trying to negotiate higher comps!

When will the comp go out

At this rate it will probably be after football season starts.