Tournament Lobby Improvements

There is a discrepancy. It is titled as a turbo but has 12 minute levels.

1 Like

There is a discrepancy. This is titled as a turbo but has 10 minute levels. I think these satellites fill up and hit their guarantees better with 10 minute levels.

@DonkeyShow thanks, we’ll check on this

Here is another another satellite labeled as a turbo but has 12 minute levels. I think 10-12 minute levels would be better than 6 minute levels for reaching the guarantee in these satellites.

1 Like

@DonkeyShow We’ll pass that one along too

This is the same tournament as a week ago which is still titled as a turbo but has 12 minute blind levels.

@DonkeyShow Thanks for this and sorry that the correction wasn’t made yet. We’ll re-raise this.

1 Like

i get it
poker joke???

@player1 no pun intended but I like it

2 Likes

This tournament has a misleading title and description. It is a 6-max which can be seen by looking at the number of players at each table, but the fact that it is a 6-max isn’t listed anywhere in the title or description of the tournament making it seem like it is is a standard 9-max.

1 Like

@DonkeyShow Thank you for this. We’ll have our Poker team take a look and we’ll try to make it clearer.

1 Like

so happy to see mods on during peak hours

love you bro!

This tournament doesn’t have blind level lengths listed in the title which usually means the tournament will have 12 minute blind levels, but this one actually has 15 minute levels. Tournaments being mislabeled happens way too often.

1 Like

I do see the tournament has now ended, but I’ll definitely relay the information to the Poker Team to ensure they title them appropriately.

I just wanted to let you know that this was fixed and moving forward it will have 9 players per table.

2 Likes

I’m pleased to see y’all moved the number of places paid to the top so you don’t have to scroll down in mtt lobbies. I suggested this change 14 months ago so it took a while longer than I hoped but I’m glad y’all are listening to your customers and implementing changes.

3 Likes

I just noticed knockout tournaments now show the number of people you have knocked out in the table details. Also there is an animation that plays when you knock someone out. Good stuff.

3 Likes

The mtt below has a discrepancy, it is labeled as a turbo but has 12 minute levels.

We’re looking into this now.

the Poker Team is now aware and looking at the tournament, thanks for the feedback!