Withdrawal Delays

Matt…I think I explained that wrong. $8200 was approved by Ignition…when I MOVED it to Blockchain there was only about $7550 or so for me to move from blockchain to coinbase???

Thanks

Katy7653…I got a check last year that took about 2-3 weeks or so to get to my mailbox

Please look into my withdrawal dated April 23 rd I would like to know when it’s on it’s way. Losing hope

@Katy7653,

We’re going to PM you regarding this issue, however, note that your check by courier is still within timeframe.

1 Like

Fees can be a killer when it comes to BTC… and also have to take into account how volatile it is. It could of been up when you cashed out and then dropped 5% in an hour after you got it.

I made a withdrawal around 2 am this morning. I received an email at 5:44 pm that the request had been processed to my bitcoin wallet address. It says it may take an average of 15 minutes to show up. Over 3 hours later I haven’t received anything in my wallet. This is very odd as it’s always showed up within 15 minutes of receiving the email and I’m starting to get very worried. Is this normal? Can somebody help me? @Foster @Matt

I made a withdrawal request three four days ago, they just canceled it

First withdrawal request I ever made, and gets canceled

I just checked my email, and received an email at 4:54 p.m. saying that the withdrawal had been approved and was being transferred to my wallet, can I get a message on my account saying it had been canceled, what’s up with that?

@Minga_123 We’ve sent you a PM

@sextonhardcastle We’ll have a look into this.

1 Like

Is anyone having problems with withdrawals? I requested mine 6 days ago and it still hasn’t been processed.

@Vanity, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ll take a look into your withdrawal and message you shortly.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello. I’ve been waiting 48+ hours my withdrawal. Can someone check it ? Thanks

I’ll check it out for you and reach out via PM shortly.

1 Like

are bitcoin withdrawls still taking forever?

Bitcoin withdrawals should be processed within our approximate timeframe of 24-48 hours.

I requested a good sized withdrawal 10pm Tuesday evening, 12th. Received almost exactly 24 hrs later on 13th, Wednesday evening. Almost all of my reviews never say anything other than “in review” or such. I usually get a wallet notification of received withdrawal well before I ever notice a chance in status on Ignition’s withdrawal update page. I get my withdrawals in the 12-24 hr window like clockwork.

I’ve deposited loads more by far than I’ve ever pulled back off the site over the past 2 years. Just throwing my honest 2 cents out there for anyone curious about possible current bitcoin withdrawal times.

4 Likes

Brother! Can u check my funds pls . Been 3 days already haven’t heard anything yet thank u bro

@coocphuxinh we can only process one bitcoin withdrawal every 72 hours. Once the 72 hours has passed from your previous request is when it will be completed.