Withdrawal Delays

When my first one completed. I have to wait 3 More days to request another one . That’s what u mean bro?

@coocphuxinh I’ve sent you a PM

It’s say my withdrawal already process to my wallet why don’t see any funds on my account bro

@coocphuxinh I’ll have a look and send you a PM

Hello. Is anyone having problems with withdrawals? I requested mine 60h ago and it still hasn’t been processed.

@mikhaelflint, Welcome to the Forum. We’ll take a look at your withdrawal and PM you shortly.

Hello. again my withdrawal is over 48h and it still hasn’t been processed. can you check it pls?

Hey @mikhaelflint, we’ll take a closer look now.

Mine supposedly processed Monday morning but I still haven’t received my funds to my bitcoin account. Is there any way to check on this?

Replying back to your PM now.

Hey there. Requested withdrawal 48h ago and haven’t received it yet. Is there any way to check on this? Thanks

I’ll take a look into it for you.

Should be sorted now :slight_smile:

received it now… thank you vm)

1 Like

Hello, My wtdr is 48h+ check it pls?)

It’s in queue to be reviewed, should be sent out soon :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me why I’m not receiving the SMS code from ignition for two-step withdrawal process?

@Minga_123 It was a new security feature implemented and our support team have been notified for those who have been having difficulty with this. We hope to have this resolved soon.

Hello,. it seems that 48h+ is a new standard timeframe for review of withdrawals…? can someone check my withdrawal?

It’s being looked at now, so you should receive an update shortly.